Tag discussion: pipes, drainpipe, warp_pipe

Posted under General

tube should probably be strictly for flexible tubes (though I see lots of diploma tubes under it, which need their own tag).

I prefer concrete_pipe over drainpipe for the thing in post #211726, but it should definitely be tagged separately.

pipes->pipe looks like a pretty standard plural->singular alias. Edit: Oh wait, looks like pipe is the thing you smoke. Uh, I dunno, then. Maybe the tube/pipe distinction isn't so important after all?

And warp_pipe seems fine as it is.