For those who never use it, see
Many problems arise with the use of those forms and the user is punished because of the poor usability.
1. There is a popular misbelief that all people who submit aliases/implications read the forum.
Forum users respond in the thread and expect the submitter to read it.
2. The form doesn't allow multiple aliases in 1 thread
Forum users will tell the submitter to group his aliases/implications in a single thread (see 1.). It just happened again a minute ago (forum #56366)
3. The form doesn't tell the user to search for rejected similar aliases/implications in the forum.
See forum #46328
4. The form doesn't check if the alias/implication already exists.
See forum #35333
5. "Reason" is not a required field.
The submitter may think that he doesn't need a reason if it's obvious enough for him. jerooff got a negative record because, apparently, he had been warned "multiple times". In fact, if nobody ever dmailed him, he had no way of knowing about any of those warnings. (see 1.)
There was no reason to give him a negative, a friendly dmail would've been enough. Only if he continues to submit without a reason after the dmail, a negative record is justified.
Edit: also eroani who was confused by the form (forum #17341). Did not repeat his mistake.
Updated by KeliraTelian