Need help with tag name: Those Studio Ghibli soot creatures

Posted under General

Planning on making and applying a tag for Studio Ghibli's little soot creatures (the black, fuzzy balls with big eyes), seen in Spirited Away and Totoro. However, I haven't been able to find any official name for them, if they even have one. Anyone knows it?