A dress (also frock, gown) is a garment consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
Skirts vs Dresses
It is a...
- If the upper edge line is beneath the breasts
- If it is a separate clothing item from the top
- See skirt set for skirts that are very similar to their corresponding tops
- (Ex: post #2563826, post #901857)
- If the upper edge line is high enough to cover most of the breasts
- If it is a singular clothing item, or the top and bottom are joined together into one piece
- (Ex: post #2529997, post #920316)
The following tags implicate this tag: aqua_dress, backless_dress, black_dress, blood_on_dress, blue_dress, brown_dress, checkered_dress, china_dress, cocktail_dress, collared_dress, dress_aside, dress_lift, dress_removed, dress_tug, evening_gown, frilled_dress, funeral_dress, fur-trimmed_dress, gown, gradient_dress, green_dress, grey_dress, halter_dress, holding_dress, impossible_dress, lace-trimmed_dress, latex_dress, layered_dress, long_dress, medium_dress, microdress, multicolored_dress, off-shoulder_dress, open_dress, orange_dress, pencil_dress, pinafore_dress, pink_dress, pinstripe_dress, plaid_dress, pleated_dress, polka_dot_dress, print_dress, purple_dress, red_dress, ribbed_dress, ribbon-trimmed_dress, sailor_dress, santa_dress, see-through_dress, short_dress, shorts_under_dress, silver_dress, single-shoulder_dress, sleeveless_dress, strapless_dress, striped_dress, sundress, sweater_dress, taut_dress, tight_dress, torn_dress, turtleneck_dress, two-sided_dress, wedding_dress, wet_dress, white_dress, wringing_dress, and yellow_dress (learn more).