Saved searches allow you to save frequently used tag searches. They also provide a convenient way to check for new posts under a given search. Using saved searches, you can find updates by your favorite artists, characters, pools, or anything else you can search for.
Adding a search
- Perform a search from the posts page.
- Click the "Save search" button under the Options header in the menu to the left of the search results.
- Optionally name your search in the Labels section of the dialogue box that appears.
- Click "Submit".
To check for new posts among your saved searches, visit your user profile by following the My Account link in the navbar.
To manage your existing saved searches, visit your saved searches page.
The following represents the current functionality of saved searches:
- Each saved search will return the most recent 1,000 posts matching that tag query.
- A saved search can have several labels. Labels allow you to organize your saved searches into different groups.
- If you have a gold account, you can view all posts for a single category, or across all saved searches.
- Saved searches are updated once an hour.
- Platinum users can have at most 1,000 saved searches, Builder users can have unlimited saved searches, and everyone else can have at most 250 saved searches.
- help:tag subscriptions - tag subscriptions have been replaced by saved searches.
No posts found.