A post that, rather than sourced directly from the artist, is sourced to someone who posted it on the artist's behalf.
- Official arts posted by a company in which the original artist is affliated with or by a copyright's official social media.
- Commissions posted to the commissioner's own account instead of to the artist's account.
- Collaborations between artists posting on each other's accounts.
- Gift art posted by the recipient.
- Virtual Youtubers posting art made by someone else on their own account.
The purpose of this tag is to point out that the person who posted the work is not the creator, but they posted it with the creator's permission.