To edit your blacklist, navigate to My Account >> Settings >> Basic Settings. Type in the tags you don't want to see in the Blacklisted Tags box.
yaoi nude male_focus
nude male_focus -1girl - multiple_girls
Some words preceded by a colon (metatag) allow blacklisting by non-tags.
- rating: e, q, s
- pool: ####
- uploaderid: ####
- toptaggerid: ####
- status: active, flagged, pending, deleted, banned
- score: ####
- Only less-than comparisons allowed.
#### Must be a number. Names are not allowed.
The OR operator
~ allows the grouping of multiple tags and/or groups of tags onto the same line.
nude topless bottomless
~nude ~topless ~bottomless
male_focus nude -1girl -multiple_girls male_focus topless -1girl -multiple_girls male_focus bottomless -1girl -multiple_girls
male_focus ~nude ~topless ~botomless -1girl -multiple_girls
- When your blacklist has found an item to blacklist, the Blacklist controls will appear on the page.
- Located near the top at the top of the sidebar on the left (vertically-oriented).
- ...or located near the top at the top of the sidebar on the left (horizontally-oriented).
- Clicking on a blacklist entry will temporarily disable it and show the posts that match.
- Clicking "Disable all" will show all posts and disable the blacklist between page loads.
- Clicking "Re-enable all" will hide posts enable the blacklist between page loads.
- Right-clicking a blacklist entry will allow for opening up that search query on a new page.
- Wildcards are not allowed within blacklists. For example, using *boys to match the 2boys, 3boys, etc., tags will not work.
- If there is more than one require term (tags without "-" or "~") on the same line, then those lines cannot be combined with other lines.
- Unless both lines have the same set of require terms.
- If the lines have different sets of exclude lines, then those lines cannot be combined with other lines.
nude -rating:s breasts -rating:s ass -underwear -rating:s ass cameltoe -rating:s
~nude ~breasts -rating:s ass -underwear -rating:s ass cameltoe -rating:s
The following blacklist is automatically set for anonymous users and new users accounts:
spoilers guro scat furry -rating:s
Note: This only applies to user accounts created August 6th, 2015 or later. Accounts created before that had no default blacklist.