Describes a hairstyle where half the bangs is worn combed back / short, and the other half long resulting in a distinctly asymmetric hairstyle.
- blunt bangs - For straight-cut unparted bangs
- diagonal bangs - For bangs that are cut in an odd diagonal line
- swept bangs - For bangs loosely combed to one side
- parted bangs - For distinctly parted bangs
- crossed bangs - For bangs that criss-cross each other on the forehead
- hair over eyes - For long bangs that cover the eyes
- hair over one eye - The same as the above, but asymmetric