help:community rules (locked)
These Community Rules govern all social interactions between Danbooru users, including on the forum, in the comments, in private messages, and off-site in the Discord and on Github.
- Be friendly to other users.
- Don't insult, attack, abuse, threaten, or harass other users.
- Don't engage in hate speech, use racist or sexist slurs, or engage in other hateful conduct.
- Don't send spam.
- Don't create multiple accounts to evade bans or to bypass account restrictions or limitations.
- Don't make usernames that insult, harass, or impersonate other users, or that use slurs, hate speech, or other derogatory language.
- Write comments in English. Other languages may be used if it's relevant to the post at hand, but in general, Danbooru is an English speaking website.
- Don't post unmarked spoilers. Use
[spoiler][/spoiler]tags to mark spoilers.
- Don't delete and repost comments to avoid downvotes.
- Don't abuse the voting system. Don't create multiple accounts to vote multiple times. Don't use bots or scripts to vote automatically. Don't mass downvote a user's comments to harass them.
- Don't use the forum for topics unrelated to Danbooru.
- Be civil to other users. Don't start flame wars because you disagree with someone.
- Be welcoming to new users. Don't be rude to new users because they posted in the wrong thread, asked a question in the wrong place, or asked a question that has already been answered.
- Don't use DMails to harass other users.
- Don't use DMails to trade or share content that is illegal or against Danbooru's rules.
- Don't use flags to harass or target other uploaders.
- Don't flag posts if they don't break the upload rules.
- Don't abuse the voting system. Don't create multiple accounts to vote multiple times. Don't use bots or scripts to vote automatically. Don't mass downvote a user's uploads to harass them.
- Don't engage in edit wars over tags. If there is disagreement over how a post should be tagged, bring it to the forum.
User Feedback Rules
- Be civil when writing feedbacks. Don't insult or demean other users in feedbacks.
- Don't use the feedback system to attack or harass other users. Don't use feedbacks as a weapon to get users unfairly banned.
- Don't attack, insult, or talk negatively about other users, including Danbooru users not in the Discord.
- Don't post loli, shota, gore, bestiality, or any other content that is against Discord's terms of service.
- Take important discussions to the forum so that all users may participate.
- Obey the other rules listed in the #rules channel.