Recurring legendary weapon in From Software games, first appearing in King's Field. It is a greatsword that glows with otherworldly green (sometimes blue) light, and can launch projectiles when swung.
- Armored Core "LS-99-MOONLIGHT" (among other names).
- Demon's Souls "Large Sword of Moonlight".
- Dark Souls "Moonlight Greatsword", associated with Seath the Scaleless.
- A replica called the "Bluemoon Greatsword" also exists in II.
- Bloodborne "Holy Moonlight Sword", wielded by Ludwig the Accursed. There is also a replica, "Ludwig's Holy Blade".
- Elden Ring "Dark Moon Greatsword", bestowed by Ranni the Witch.
The following tags are aliased to this tag: holy_moonlight_sword (learn more).