Ambiguous tag. Tachibana (橘 or 立花) are Japanese surnames / clan names.
- Citrus tachibana - use cirtrus, tree, flower or leaf instead
- Tachibana (destroyer) (lead ship of Imperial Japanese Navy's Tachibana-class destroyers)
- For one of Sakura-class destroyers, use this tag: Tachibana_(1912_destroyer)
- Tachibana castle / Tachibana mountain castle / Rikka Castle
- For the artist formerly tagged here, see artist #14147.
- For some other artists named tachibana: tachibana_* | *_tachibana search
- Tachibana (Mahoraba)
- Tachibana (Kamen Rider Fourze)
- Tachibana (Gate 7)
- Tachibana (Senran Kagura)
- Tachibana (To Love-ru)
- For some other characters named tachibana: tachibana_* | *_tachibana
- For some copyrights named tachibana: tachibana_* | *_tachibana
This tag is deprecated and can't be added to new posts.